Benefits of Membership
Joining Bluegrass Runners is a great way to share your fitness interests and connect with other local runners and walkers. New members pay just $25 per year for an individual or $30 per year for the whole family, and you will receive the following :
- Bluegrass Runners technical shirt (one shirt included per membership)
- 10% discount at John’s Family of Stores plus other running product discounts
- Race discounts and chances to win prizes in the BGR Grand Prix Series
- Automatic membership in Road Runners Club of America (RRCA), including subscription to quarterly Club Running magazine
- Running-related volunteer opportunities and group outings to races
- Social events and monthly potlucks
- Elibility to vote at club meetings and run for officer / board positions
- E-newsletter loaded with member news, race discounts, and more
Once you are a member, annual renewal dues are $20 for an individual and $25 for the whole family.
Join Bluegrass Runners
New members: Please join via RunSignUp. This requires setting up a free RSU account, which will also make it easier for you to register for many races including our Grand Prix races.
You can also mail in this form and pay via check. Mail to:
PO Box 23551
Lexington, KY 40523
Current members: We are now using RunSignUp for all club payments, so please set up your RSU account and renew through our RSU page. “Claiming” your membership is a free and simple process of verifying who you are in the RunSignUp database. Doing so will prevent you from receiving renewal reminder notices before your membership expires. Since RunSignUp is used for many local races including all races in our Grand Prix Series, chances are, you have an existing account.
To claim your BGR membership, visit our membership page, find your name, and click “Is this you”? After clicking the claim button, you will receive an email with instructions for completing the process.
If you already have an account on RunSignUp you will need to choose Option 2 in order to merge your BGR membership into your existing account. If you do not yet have an account on RunSignUp please choose Option 1 to create your account.